On June 30 and July 1, the TargetCaRe consortium meeting and ESR training programme took place at AO Research Institute in Davos. In contrast to previous training programmes, this time part of the TERMIS conference served as training programme: on June 30, the TargetCaRe symposium took place as part of the TERMIS with prof. Johan Engbersen, who is also external advisory board member of TargetCaRe, as keynote speaker. The consortium meeting took place subsequently.
Latest TargetCaRe news
- Three questions to… Dr. Laura Creemers, UMC Utrecht, TargetCaRe PI September 1, 2017
- Three questions to… prof. Gerjo van Osch, TargetCaRe coordinator August 10, 2017
- Consortium meeting & training programme in Davos July 2, 2017
- TargetCaRe midterm meeting in Utrecht December 12, 2016
- TargetCaRe ESR Letizia Vainieri wins award at Swiss conference October 6, 2016