On June 30 and July 1, the TargetCaRe consortium meeting and ESR training programme took place at AO Research Institute in Davos. In contrast to previous training programmes, this time part of the TERMIS conference served as training programme: on June 30, the TargetCaRe symposium took place as part of the TERMIS with prof. Johan Engbersen, who is also external advisory board member of TargetCaRe, as keynote speaker. The consortium meeting took place subsequently.
Latest TargetCaRe news
- ESR3 Domenico D’Atri and his Davos experience: travelling for science let you gain new skills, friends, and great memories! November 7, 2017
- ESR1 Marco Sorbona on the importance of science for mobility November 6, 2017
- Three question to… Dr. Mauro Alini, AO Foundation, TargetCare PI November 3, 2017
- ESR14 Florian Barré about being in the organizing committee of OurCon November 2, 2017
- Lucia Massi, Italian TargetCaRe ESR working in UK, describes her secondment to UMC Utrecht (NL). A lot of work, but a lot of fun, too! October 12, 2017